The beginnings of 5G are taking shape and making headlines. Attend this live webinar to learn what 5G brings to the table, the impact to existing networks, and some eye-opening challenges and nuances of 5G that competitive carriers need to know.
• What is 5G? What does it deliver?
• How exactly does 5G differ from 4G LTE?
• Why is spectrum so important for 5G, and how does it affect a 5G network?
• What applications would 5G enable for rural carriers?
• What’s the status of 5G and deployment timelines?
• What is CCA’s new training program, and how is it helping members prepare for 5G?
Steven K. Berry, President & CEO, CCA
Mark Harms, Senior Consultant, Award Solutions