WIA Launches Connect (X): All Access Policy Summit This Week
ARLINGTON, VA – The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) kicks off a digital policy series of events Tuesday, Feb. 23 through Thursday, Feb. 25 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. EST each day. The inaugural Connect (X): All Access Policy Summit will feature a distinguished lineup of policymakers from Capitol Hill and the FCC, along with industry experts to discuss the most important challenges, opportunities, and solutions in wireless and broadband.
“The Policy Summit convenes those who work in policy, regulation, law, media, and government relations at a busy time of transition with a new Congress, a new Administration, and a new FCC. WIA carefully designed this event to deliver the latest information on the most crucial topics in telecommunications directly from Capitol Hill, the FCC, the Department of Labor, and businesses,” said WIA President and CEO Jonathan Adelstein. “With connectivity more in-demand than ever, there is no better time to tune in to find the path policymakers are taking to provide communities across the country with reliable broadband and facilitate responsible 5G deployment.”
Registration is complimentary.
Tuesday, Feb. 23 12:30 p.m – 1:45 p.m. EST
- FCC Watch: Expectations from the Incoming FCC Chairman and New Commissioner, sponsored by Mintz and Wilkinson Barker Knauer, LLP
- Implications of the Emerging Policy Framework focused on Open RAN, sponsored by Altiostar
Wednesday, Feb. 24 12:30 p.m – 1:45 p.m. EST
- Implications and Opportunities in a New Infrastructure Bill, sponsored by Sitetracker
- Trend Watching at the State and Local Level for 5G Siting and Infrastructure Development, sponsored by Sitetracker
Thursday, Feb. 25 12:30 p.m – 1:45 p.m. EST
- Solving the Rural Coverage Gap: Wireless Networks, Infrastructure and Investment
- The 5G Workforce and Registered Apprenticeship: Turning Training from a Cost into a Competitive Advantage, sponsored by Phillips Lytle
Register for free and view the schedule here.
For more information on the event, contact email@example.com.
For press inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wireless Infrastructure Association (WIA) represents the businesses that build, own, and operate the nation’s wireless infrastructure. On the federal, state, and local levels, WIA advocates for the widespread, responsible deployment of wireless infrastructure to enable mobile broadband access for communities everywhere.
The post Broadband Policy, FCC Transition, 5G Workforce Issues to be Featured at Digital Policy Summit appeared first on WIA.